Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Keeping Your Eye on the Prize

While we build our village, there is no monetary incentive to watch the ads. However, Varolo has put in place a few incentives that too many people are over looking.

1 - Each ad view brings one or more entries into the weekly jackpot. I have noticed that some ads bring more entries than others. Since I have been with Varolo no jackpot has been less than $350. I don't know the odds, but, I believe that the odds are greatly improved if 100% of the ads are viewed than if ads are not.

2 - Each ad view adds points to the user's account. These points can be redeemed for prizes. I personally have my eye on the $10 Walmart gift card, which requires 20,000 points and the Phillips 7" Portable DVD Player, which requires 118,000 points.

While I only have 14 cents in my vault, I have 5825 points and for this week, so far, I have 97 ad views, with 121 jackpot entries. I always make sure to watch 100% of my ads. My focus isn't the money, but, the intregrity of the task at hand. The main task, of course, is building a healthy and happy village who are willing to watch the ads and work at building a village of their own. When we work together, it's a win, win situation. Keep your eye on the prize and don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment