Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Article Marketing: A Method That Works

There are a thousand methods that we could use to grow our Varolo villages, but, we are limited by time and by just not being super human. I know I am not. So, I find that it's best to narrow things down to the few that work best for me. I love to write, so, I have found that article marketing is working better for me than placing classified ads.


So, how does article marketing work? The best thing to do is find a few content providers who will allow you to promote your online program; in this case, Varolo. Some of the ones I suggest are Associated Content by Yahoo, Triond, Helium, Bukisa, and there are number of others. Write informative pieces not just a 'here is my affiliate program, come and join it.' Those type of articles are a turn off to most readers; and admit it, just plain boring. Give your audience a reason to read the article. Answer a few questions, like, what can they expect from the program? How much money can be made? How much time does it take? Don't be afraid to be honest. I tell readers straight up-front that Varolo is NOT 'get rich quick' - it takes hard work. It's NOT a job, it's a business opportunity. Well, won't that run them off? Maybe, but, I would rather a villager not feel deceived after he joined and quit thinking that Varolo is a scam or gimmick.

After you give the readers something to think about, then, shoot your sign up link out there for them to sign up. Don't forget to offer your support after you have sign ups.

Check out a few of my articles below:



And the plus side of article marketing is that the content provider will allow you to submit your articles, then, turn around and pay you. The payouts are small, however, if you build up a portfolio of 50 or more articles, the small cents add up quickly with a little promoting. Make money writing articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment