Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Connecting and Creating a Branding with a Facebook Fanpage

I am quickly approaching my two week mark with Varolo. While the journey is like peddling up a mountain on a unicycle, it is one that is full of adventure. I am learning something new everyday and connecting with and making new friends. So, that makes the journey worthwhile. I seem to be stuck on 6 sign ups and none of them are working. I have decided to take a different approach. What that approach is, I will reveal at a later date. Today I would like to discuss my Facebook page.

If you don't already have one, I suggest you do so. This will help in developing your branding. There are a few simple things that you can do to 'grow' your new fanpage.

1. Ask 25 or more of your Facebook friends to 'LIKE' your fanpage. Doing this will then allow you to create a custom name for your fanpage, which will make your page much more appealing to prospective fans. Also, you will be able to continue your branding. For example, my village name is Varologlo, that branding will be carried out throughout my journey with Varolo. If you google, Varologlo, you will see the footprints that have already been laid.

2. Ask those 25 to use the 'Suggest to Friends' option on Facebook.

3. Send out invites from your email lists.

4. Link your Facebook fanpage to other networking sites you join.

5. Blog about your Facebook fanpage, as well as, promote your blog on your page.

6. Engage your fans by asking interesting questions.

Slow and steady growth is what you want and need. Stay encouraged and keep the journey interesting by meeting new people. Make interesting and useful comments on other fanpages. I visit other Varolo member pages everyday. Just to say 'Hi', so, let's have fun and keep our eye on the prize. You can visit my Varologlo Facebook fanpage here.

No comments:

Post a Comment